Monday, September 15, 2008

What's My Name?

Busy working on a proposal but I can't not say anything about the 4-0 thrashing of Blackburn over the weekend.

I only caught part of the first half on internet pirate video - RVP had already scored (set-up by wonder boy, Walcott) which is always nice but Blackburn was pressing for most of the half - it seemed like it could swing either way...

Then, as the half was winding down, a beautiful team effort from Arsenal - first probing down the right side and finsding nothing - pushing it back out into their own half and down the left, leading to a Denilson cross and an Adebayor header for a goal.

Seriously, I think everyone but Alumnia touched the ball on that build up - classic stuff and an absolute back breaker for Blackburn.

I checked the score later to see Adebayor scored two more - not too shabby.

Oh, and did I mention lucky Liverpool beat Man U?

Things are suddenly looking up...

No comments: