Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Update



On the run, so I'll make this quick:
  • In a shock result, Arsenal tied Liverpool 1-1 yesterday at the Emirates. That makes 85 ties in a row for this Arsenal side. Seriously, I find a bit of relief in this, because now they can focus on Champion's League Tuesday and get on with life. Or at least that's how I was feeling, until Man U finally slipped this morning, tying Middlesbrough 2-2. It's just plain cruel. Chelsea has a real chance at stealing the whole thing...
  • My G5 is back in the shop. Starting showing crazy artifacts, that follow my cursor and show up in the menus and dialog boxes - Lis says this is what her machine did right before the end. I should know Monday what the deal is. Really hoping I didn't just flush $400 down the toilet on the new video card.
  • I've been watching "Long Way Around" this weekend. It's a documentary/mini-series about actor/buddies Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman on a motorcycle trip around the world. I left off with them stuck in Mongolia - good entertaining stuff.
  • Took my two and-a-half-year-old son with me to the car wash yesterday to get a good, here-comes-spring, inside and out cleaning. Bad idea to celebrate post-wash with super crumbly cereal bar.

No comments: